TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR:
Luxury Ladies LLC
Cancun Mexico |
July 7-13, 2022
Trip leader: Kendra Last
Palace Resorts’ Beach Palace All-Inclusive resort sits right on Cancun’s World-Famous teal water, white sand beach. The sand is just steps away from your nicely appointed lagoon view room. With 6+ restaurants, snack bars and many bars you will never be hungry or thirsty. With 6 pools and 2 hot tubs, and the warm beach water, you will never want for a refreshing dip in the water. And with approx. 100+ beach chairs in the sand, you are almost always guaranteed a beach chair where you can listen to the waves. The resort offers all we could want for our stay and more!
- Six luscious nights at the stunning Beach Palace Resort, lagoon view rooms
- All meals, drinks, snacks, mini bar, room service food and drinks (ALL-Inclusive)
- Daily group classes
- A spectacular 50 minute massage
- All transformational teachings & ceremonies
- Transportation to and from the airport
- A special “swag bag”, including t-shirt, Turkish towel, beach bag and MORE!!!
- Professional photoshoot, including 6 individual digital prints, and group photos
- Birthday party and awards dinner, both with gifts/awards
- Copy of Journaling to Recovery book
- Covid test (if still required to reenter USA)
- Private Facebook group upon return
- 4-1 hour private life coaching sessions with Kendra Last after return, can be used July 22-September 30, 2022
- Tips and gratuities* (except for noted below)
- We are not responsible for your round trip flight from your home to Cancun, Mexico.
- A massage is included in the price of the retreat. However, we highly suggest you tip your masseuse $20-40 USD cash. We also suggest you tip your drivers to/from the airport $5 USD cash. These tips noted are not included.
- Souvenir shopping and laundry services are not included.
- Additional Spa services. (Available to you at 15% discount)
- Also not included are: items of a personal nature such as, passport, immunizations & medication, gifts, excess baggage, clothes and personal supplies, medical costs, the costs of hospitalization and evacuation from remote areas, travel insurance and additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a trip due to airline delays, weather, political disputes, sickness (including COVID-19), failure of transportation, or other causes beyond our control.
- Money exchange or credit card foreign transaction fees.
- Gratuity for any additional spa services is not included.
- Other non-included items would be: any other activities, healing sessions, and tours not included in our package.
A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 USD with your trip registration forms is needed to hold your spot. Second payment of $2500 is due by April 15, 2022. Final payment is due: June 1st, 2022. All payments are by Visa or MasterCard, Paypal, or Zelle transfer. Please note a discount of $150 for shared rooms, and $200 for private rooms, is available for anyone paying in full using a Zelle transfer. I highly recommend paying with Zelle to save the 3% fees charged by credit card processing.
All payments must be received in the office no later than June 1, 2022. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.
Early bird pricing for participants paying in full by May 12, 2022 are $300 discount per person for shared rooms and $400 for single rooms.
**Special Early-Early bird special for shared rooms only, when signing up with a friend, and both paying in full with Zelle by April 22, and share a room-final price of $4200/per person.
Cancellation and Refunds
If cancellation occurs 120 or more days before departure there will be no loss of deposit. Any cancellation made between 90-119 days will result in a total loss of your $100 USD deposit. Any cancellation received in writing from 60-89 days will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation between 59 days and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded). Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended if there is a possibility that you might have to cancel your trip. All cancellations must be made to Kendra Last in writing and any refund requests must be made in writing to Kendra Last within 30 days of the return date. Please send written requests to: 523 Kasold Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049.
All forms must be signed and received in the office by June 1, 2022 or you will not be able to travel with us. Please understand our insurance carrier requires this of us! Also, it is essential that you put your flight information on the trip application form so we know when your flight is arriving and car arrange your transportation to/from the airport!
Luxury Ladies LLC reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants or logistical problems (e.g. acts of God, war, strikes, etc.), which may impede trip operations. The refund of all payments as described in the paragraph below shall release Luxury Ladies LLC from any further liability. A trip cancellation due to insufficient numbers would normally occur at least a month prior to departure, unless acts of God, war, strikes or other events impede our departure causing large numbers of participants opt to cancel participation on the journey in the last days before departure.
Luxury Ladies LLC must make substantial payments to suppliers (including providers of land travel) far in advance of the scheduled date on which we embark. If a trip is cancelled due to forces beyond our control (acts of God, war, labor strikes, earthquake, flooding, etc.), Luxury Ladies LLC will promptly refund the portion of the trip cost not advanced to suppliers. Luxury Ladies LLC will use its best efforts to recover advance payments as promptly as possible, and will refund to you the amount recovered, if any. However, Luxury Ladies LLC does not guarantee recovery of any or all of the advance payments made, and our use of best efforts to recover these payments will not include the institution of any legal proceeding in foreign lands. This policy applies to a trip cancellation by client choice following any necessary increase in trip costs.
Thank you for joining us on this journey and for your cooperation & understanding!
Below you will find a SAMPLE Retreat Schedule. Please note, the publishing of this schedule is simply an example and does not guarantee that these things will happen in this order, or at all. Every effort will be made to follow the schedule; however, we reserve the right to change and alter the schedule as we seem fit and in accordance to retreat participants desires. This is a SAMPLE schedule:
Arrive and get settled in your luxury room. The pampering starts the moment you arrive. Eat dinner, get drinks and hang out. Welcome session, meet the other ladies. Nightly Show put on by resort
Days 2, 3, 5
Morning session together after breakfast The whole afternoon for swimming, sitting in the sun, playing on the beach, eating great food, writing in your journal, taking a nap…whatever you want to do. Dinner together as a group Evening session together Nightly Show put on by the resort
Morning Session together after breakfast The whole afternoon for swimming, sitting in the sun, playing on the beach, eating great food, writing in your journal, taking a nap…whatever you want to do. Get dressed up in 80’s/90’s party wear for a birthday dinner & party of a lifetime!
Morning Session together after breakfast The whole afternoon for swimming, sitting in the sun, playing on the beach, eating great food, writing in your journal, taking a nap…whatever you want to do. Get dressed up in Fancy Formal Wear for a catered awards dinner/show. You’ll be walking the Red Carpet!!
Morning Session together after breakfast Sadly, Go Home!