Announcing New Group Coaching / Support Group for Pregnant / New Moms!
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE 4TH TRIMESTER?
Most people have heard of the first 3 trimesters of pregnancy. During these 9 months a baby grows inside the mother’s belly, and if all goes well, at the end of these 3 trimesters, you have a healthy mom and child.
The 4th trimester is the 12 weeks after the child is born where the mother and baby adjust to life outside the womb. Caring for an infant who is totally dependent on you to live is a big adjustment! In many ways, this time can be a wonderful bonding experience for the pair.
Often, this time can be full of emotional highs and lows, postpartum depression, and isolation. You are not alone if you are one of the many women who struggle emotionally in the weeks and months after you give birth. Sleep patterns are interrupted, lifestyle impacted, and there is now a tiny human with a lot of needs added to the family mix. If you are struggling after birth, you didn’t do anything wrong, and you are not alone.
BETRAYAL TRAUMA DURING PREGNANCY
But what happens when there has been trauma during the pregnancy. As a life coach who specializes in helping women regain confidence and make decisions following betrayal trauma and covert narcissistic abuse, I’ll focus mainly on these types of trauma, but what I’m talking about could be used for other traumas as well.
I have spoken to many women who have experienced betrayal trauma while pregnant. They discovered their partner had cheated, visited web cam chat rooms with other women, paid for escort services, discovered porn addictions and more. If you feel betrayed by something your partner has done, you have likely experienced betrayal trauma.
And when my clients come to me, trying to stay in the relationship or not, it always seems to be a more complicated decision when they are pregnant. They feel like they want to make the relationship work for the sake of their child, or they are afraid it will be too hard to care for their child all alone. And often, healing from this betrayal is put on the back burner because things related to the pregnancy and postpartum naturally take precedence.
These women who are experiencing this betrayal, while also growing and caring for a tiny human, also feel very alone. There are support groups out there for partners who have experienced betrayal trauma (a great one I’m a moderator in is called “Humans Navigating Betrayal” on Facebook.) But there are few resources out there for these new mamas whose betrayal is tied to their pregnancy. I’m here to change that! And you can be a part of it!
I understand this group of women very well. I experienced betrayal from my spouse during all 3 of my pregnancies. I have had to do a lot of healing around the births, and the betrayal, and untangle it all because of how tangled up they felt in my mind.
WHY A NEW SUPPORT GROUP WITH GROUP COACHING?
Here’s the reason I want to offer you (or anyone you know who would benefit from it) this group. Having gone from total self doubt and self hatred, to a new place of full self love, acceptance and self confidence, I want to show other women what is possible for them. I help women find their answers, with the support I wish I’d had. I want to change the trajectory of women’s lives by helping them regain their self-confidence and be willing to feel any emotion. I know that this group will be a great place to meet and interact with your new soul-sisters. You will form friendships and bonds like never before because of your shared experiences. AND you will get coaching to help you build your self confidence, make amazing decisions for yourself, and take care of any pieces of your heart that feel broken.
INTRODUCING YOUR COACH
Let me tell you a little more about the coaching I do. I want you to know you are safe, and in good, qualified hands.
- I help women process emotion and clear their mind after trauma.
- I teach them to recognize the difference between fact and story.
Learning which thoughts are optional can be very powerful, and is often the turning point in overcoming past hurts and traumas.
- I guide women as they get to know their brain and how it works.
This is important so that moving forward they don’t keep repeating past behaviors, and instead move forward creating a life they choose.
- I help women gain sure, immovable self-confidence, sometimes for the first time in their lives, so they forever create safe spaces for themselves to feel and process any emotion.
- I teach women not to be afraid of emotions, which helps them with stress and trigger resiliency.
- I create a safe space for women to tell their stories, so they know they aren’t alone and no longer feel like they are going crazy.
- I help women learn to make decisions and take action, trusting themselves that they are capable of making the best decisions.
- I help women gain mental independence and learn to set boundaries as they make their own decisions following divorce, or leaving an abusive relationship.
- I believe each woman to be her own expert.
I act as a guide, helping them to see that the answers are already inside them.
COULD THIS GROUP BE FOR ME?
If you are ready to heal yourself, and move forward after betrayal, I’m ready to help you! This group is for YOU!!
If you are wondering if this is right for you? Join me for an informational meeting to answer all your questions, and tell you all about it! Friday, February 17, 10-10:30 am Central join us on zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88643898162. I’m excited to meet you there!
IN 12 WEEKS YOU WILL:
- Leave indecision behind.
Be totally sure about your decisions and love your reason for making them.
- Discover the truth about his lies, and decide what you want to do about it.
- Face your fears, really examine what is holding you back from creating the relationship you really want.
- Gain self-confidence to know whether you stay or leave, knowing that you will have made the best decision for YOU and your baby.
- Discover what brings you joy and happiness, and make an actionable plan to create that.
- Gain sure, immovable trust in yourself, knowing that your gut will never lie to you, and feel confident in any decision you make moving forward.
- Know you are not alone in this journey. Join a Private Facebook Group of other women who are going through similar experiences. Chat with each other, encourage others, and heal together.
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
- Women only, who have experienced infidelity or betrayal while pregnant or early postpartum.
- Women who are paralyzed by fear and not sure what to do next.
- Women working through anger after their partner’s betrayal.
- Women who are feeling crazy, and not sure what decision to make next.
- New moms who feel stuck, due to financial or other circumstances.
- Women who feel sad and depressed about their relationships, and don’t have hope that anything will ever change.
- Regardless of your child’s age, if your pain from betrayal is linked to your pregnancy (current or prior), you are invited to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR A ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF $297:
- 12 weeks of 1.5 hour LIVE group coaching calls (March 2-May 18, 2023) Thursdays 10-11:30am Central Time
- Recorded replays incase you can’t make it
- Yearlong access to a private Facebook group, just for The 4th Trimester community of women, where you can interact with one another in a meaningful way. Coaches are available to respond to comments and posts and offer support. You’ll be able to stay connected with the other women long after the group coaching calls end.
- One 30 minute private coaching call with Kendra sometime during weeks 6-12, at a time of your choosing, for anything personal you don’t bring to group coaching.
- Results you can count on! The whole point of this group is to learn how to make decisions for yourself and your newborn that you feel great about, and love your reasons for choosing them! If you are on the fence right now about whether to stay or leave after betrayal, I promise you will have the confidence to make that decision by the end of the 12 weeks, AND you will feel really good about whatever decision you make!
- You will also gain so much self confidence, and be part of an amazing community of other new moms who have all experienced a similar betrayal. It’s amazing the power of being in community with other similar women!
- I promise to create a safe space where you can bring your story, be heard, learn powerful tools, and build your life side-by-side with other women. I will hold the space for you… all you have to do is show up!
Are you ready to join this group? Spots are limited and will fill up quickly. This is YOUR time, and you are ready to heal, move forward, and create an amazing life for yourself, free of worry, confusion, or paralyzing fear. Go HERE to sign up today. The group starts on Thursday March 2, 10am Central.
I’m looking forward to meeting you soon. If you know anyone else who might benefit from this group, please share this with them. Also please feel free to share this in any pregnancy related groups you may be in. All you are experiencing betrayal during pregnancy or postpartum are welcome to join us!
If what you have read has resonated with you, and you feel like this might be describing your current or past relationship, and are looking for help and guidance as you heal, I am here to help you. I invite you to schedule a consultation call with me where you can experience life coaching and decide if you are ready to work together. This first hour of working together is only $17. And if at the end of our hour together you do not feel like it was helpful to you, I will gladly give you a full refund. If you are wondering if you are ready to take this step, I will say yes. If you are even thinking about it, it means it is time. Coaching spots are filling quickly and I only have a few spots left. Don’t put off your healing any longer. You ARE ready for this next step in your life. Go HERE to schedule your consultation call now.
Are you a regular reader of my blog? My posts focus on positive truths about relationships and empowering the individual to live their very best lives. If you aren’t already on my email list to get notified of new blog posts going live, go HERE to get on the list.
Do you know someone who is struggling with relationship issues and looking to build self-confidence, learn how to set and hold boundaries or needs help making decisions they feel good about? Please share this blog with them, and invite them to my page. I love helping empower my readers to make the choice that is best for them. I truly believe you are the expert of you. Sometimes when you are in confusion, you need a guide to help clear the confusion. I am that guide. I don’t tell clients what to do, I help them find the way to the answers already inside them.
Want more stories to read like this? Never miss a new blog post by providing your email address HERE and you’ll get a notification every time a new blog post goes live. And you will get my 5 Free Journaling Prompts Guide, from my book Journaling to Recovery, a guide for people healing after betrayal trauma too.
If you liked what was in this article, I think you will like what I have on Facebook as well. Go HERE to find my Facebook page.